Frequently Asked Questions
Wireless Camera Instructions
Setting up the Camera/Transmitter
1. Connect the camera to the transmitter with the attached cable.
2. Place the camera and transmitter in desired location.
3. Plug in power cord or optional battery pack.
4. Point pitted side of antenna toward where the receiver will be placed.
5. Turn on the power and select the channel you want to use (1-4).
Setting up the receiver
1. Place receiver in desired location.
2. Plug in power cord or optional battery pack.
3. Point pitted side of antenna toward transmitter.
4. Turn on the power and select the matching channel of the transmitter.
Connecting the receiver to your VCR
1. Connect your VCR to you TV as usual.
2. Find the Yellow jack marked Video Input on your VCR.
3. Connect the Video Output on the Receiver to the
Video Input on the VCR.
Viewing live with your TV
1. Make sure VCR is set correctly first.
2. Turn your TV to channel 3 (most cases), or the video input if hooked through the RCA jacks
Recording with your VCR
1. It is critical that you switch to your VCR's aux input so that you record the image from the camera and not a TV show.
2. Some VCR's have a button on the remote, others use the on-screen menu, or it could be a switch on the front panel.
3. Check the image on your TV. Adjust antenna or position of camera if necessary. If you are only recording, you may remove the TV once you are satisfied with the picture.
4. Insert a tape, choose the record speed, and press record.
If you have followed the above steps are are still experiencing problems, please call our toll free number and one of our service representatives will be happy to assist you.
There is never a charge for our help as long as you own our products